Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dona Nobis Pacem...November 4


Today we will speak with one voice, on one subject, for one day. Peace. Isn't that a wonderful concept. I wonder what it would be like to find peace in the world. Where people don't fight with each other. Where no one needs to control. Where everyone gets along. Do you ever wonder what that would be like. I would like to think that other countries could get along. We all have the same struggles, the same desires, maybe not the same religion or the same beliefs. But we all want peace. Peace for our world. Peace for our country. Peace for our State. And Peace for our own home. That is my wish for today.....November 4, 2013

"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will be as one."~ John Lennon

28 comments:

  1. The world should be one. It is one Earth. We should value the gift of Nature's life force and find peace with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you in the effort again this year! Your post is very moving. Does Mimi know you're in? She the founder of this event and shse loves to collect these globes. You may wish to email her at blog4peace@yahoo.com and let her know you're in her peaceful fold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day when we can all come together in Peace. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wishing right along with you.

    Peace to you and yours on this and every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Travis. And Peace to you

      Delete
  5. We join with you in wishing for peace - for all, and for all time. Thank you so much for your kind comment and for visiting us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for visiting, Paula. I wish you peace too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. World peace is something I've always hoped to see in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The problem is that not all people can read and write and follow those who shout the loudest mostly stupidities. Ignorance is the worst enemy of peace !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! But it takes one person at a time...

      Delete
  9. Adding my wishes and prayers.

    Thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imagine indeed.

    Peace to you and yours on this and every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Travis. And to yours as well!

      Delete
  11. I am so glad you are with us. Your peace post makes me smile. Thank you for inspiring us with your words. So very true!
    You are #4201 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery @ blog4peace.com.

    Peace to you and yours,
    Mimi Lenox

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. And thank you so much for placing the "I Am A Peace Blogger" badge in your sidebar. I love seeing them all over the world.
    http://peaceglobegallery.blogspot.com/2013/11/peace-globe-4202-smidgens-snippets-bits.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome....I love seeing them as well

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!