Monday, November 11, 2013

Creamy Corn Recipe

My family loves, loves, loves Creamy Corn. I have been known to make a second dish of this half-way through the Thanksgiving meal. Thank goodness it is so easy to make. And we only have it on Thanksgiving and Christmas so therefor it is a special holiday dish for us.

Today we are at day 12 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving. My other posts can be found here.




Cream Cheese Corn

3 pounds frozen corn kernels
1/2 cup butter
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese

Combine corn, butter, cream cheese in a microwave safe dish and cook until hot and cream cheese has melted.

Yummy!

What is a special dish at your house that evokes memories of Thanksgiving?

10 comments:

  1. God that sounds so delicious. I am going to try some tomorrow. My daughter would love it. YUM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious, Paula! I think I'm going to add it to our Thanksgiving menu. My kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how it makes it back to our Thanksgiving table every year....the kids love it!

      Delete
  3. I love corn any way you fix it (except Hominy). My family on the other hand....only corn on the cob. Thats usually what we have on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always found it interesting...people who only like corn 'on the cob'....my family will eat it anyway. But my ex daughter-in-law was one of those 'only on the cob' kind of people. :)

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!