Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Letters


I love the idea of writing letters. I just don't really want to write them. But here are my little short bursts that will cover this past week. Check out The Sweet Season Blog for other Friday's Letters.

Dear October: It is fall; not winter! We had snowflakes mixed in with rain this morning. Enough of that. You hear....?

Dear Car Mechanic: Thanks for fixing me up. But really it just costs too much. And five days without a car about did me in.

Dear Darian: Broke your glasses? You don't have to be afraid to tell me. I only yell a lot. I don't bite.

Dear Harley: Detention?? Read Darian's letter above...

Dear Richard: Sorry you are now dealing with a urinary tract infection. Hopefully the antibiotic will help soon. I love you!

Dear Whomever mentioned that it was only 10 weeks to Christmas: Thanks! Thanks a lot!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. THanks Lisa. It is like a little weekly journal type thing!

      Delete
  2. Doesn't sound like an easy week to practice patience. Kuddos for being able to survive 5 days without a car...that's tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I hate when people announce how long until Christmas! I prefer to take the ostrich approach by keeping my head in the sand...

      Delete
    2. Ha! Ha! Me too. Especially if it is before Thanksgiving!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!