Monday, September 23, 2013
Today I was nominated for this special "Shine On" Award by my friend Kwizgiver at What If This is as Good as it Gets! Thank you so much. You are a special blogging buddy. Always there for me. And here is how it works:
The Shine On Award
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 Bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your blog, and notify them on their blog.
Now here are the latest random, I don't know about interesting, facts about me.
1. My yard is filled with stickers. I think they are called 'sandburs'. They end up on our shoes. And then in the house. And then I step on them. And then I cuss! Loud.
2. I have stopped coloring my hair. It is salt and pepper. More salt than pepper.
3. I wear shorts and tees year round. Even when it is really cold, I still wear shorts.
4. I wear crocs year round. In the summer; without socks. And in the winter; with socks.
5. I love all vegetables. And I like to try new ones all the time. We have an awesome produce department at our new Dillon's Marketplace.
6. I am so excited for the new TV season. We watch a LOT of TV. A LOT!
7. Don't look too closely at my house. I like it clean. But there is still dust and lots of cobwebs. Not really particular anymore.
Now for the hardest part (just kidding) Here are 7 people I want to Shine On
1. Trinity at Ramsey Grace
2. Cristy at My Own Personal Stage
3. Lisa at Anamcara 2
4. Lisa at Boss Nurse Speaks
5. Flora at A Work in Progress
6. Raindrops on Roses
7. Retired Knitter on My Next Twenty Years of Living
Come and Play along friends. I love learning new things about you