Sunday, September 1, 2013

September



      I am finding it very hard to believe that today is September 1, 2013. The time flies by so fast. And we get up and do each day over again. The kids will be starting school this week. I am ready. They are ready. It will be interesting to see if I can take care of Papa all by myself. It has been good to have them here this summer to help me. He is so hard to transfer anymore. But we will persevere. We have to. What other choices do we have. Our weather is still very, very warm. But that will change soon. I bought yellow and purple mums yesterday to put outside the window so that Richard can see them. He loves the flowers. He is already trying to talk me into getting more. Today we saw more hummers at the hummingbird feeders than we have seen all summer. And the first monarch butterfly. All signs that summer is gone. And fall is coming. Hello September..........................

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing me at your new place, Paula :) I like the template...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome It is good to be blogging aga

      Delete
  2. You have been on my mind so much. When I spotted your note about taking a break I assumed things were overwhelming for you and yours. Then when I got your ntoe this am that you closed Paula's place my heart sank...thinking initially that meant you were gone from the blogsphere. Is this a new blog or one you had in addition to the other? I'll change my bookmarks for you on the blog log. I've not been as active with blogs of late, been focusing on genealogy...my mothers side, my Sister-in-laws, and my new old friend Wendy. She's the one I meant with after not seeing or hearing from each other in 50 years. It's such a nice way to honor family, learning more about them all. Are you able to get some help there at the house? With visiting nurses or something? I know you're a nurse with the know how, but it might give you a bit of relief.

    Continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, by the way I've joined the smart phone generation...lol, finally. But, just recently found a Bible app that makes reading on the go, or during short breaks rather nice. Thought I'd mention it, as I thought you might enjoy/need and benefit from being able to do that...even if only 5 minutes here and there.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note Sandy. No this is a new blog...I just imported my other things here. Was a problem for me with the other site that snotty family members were giving me some grief that I didn't need at this time in my life. So now they will just have to look harder to find me...LOL. Congrats on the smart phone. What is the name of the Bible App? See you around blogland

      Delete
  3. Yay! Fall!! Flowers sound wonderful for Richard. I hope your week went well and everything went as smooth as it can.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!