Monday, September 30, 2013

Memory Monday


Welcome once again to Memory Monday.
If you want to join in and share a memory
Hop over to  Sandy's Space and join her.

Here is my memory for this Monday.
This picture was taken in (I believe 1968)
My oldest brother was home on leave from the Navy.
The middle brother had not yet left for Viet Nam.
My sister had not yet gotten married and moved to Texas.
And the little guy peeking out is my youngest brother who was probably in junior high.
That is me with the red head band one.
Get a load of those curtains on the door!!



4 comments:

  1. wow. days of innocence indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn to use my scanner so I can post some groovy photos like this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, do that. It really isn't too hard. If I can learn it I am sure that you can

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!