Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dear Friday Letters


A new (for me anyway) challenge for Fridays. I am a day late already but next week I hope to be on time. If you care to join me click on the botton over in my sidebar..

Dear Darian and Harley: You finished your first week of school and all went well. Aren't you glad to be back?

Dear Kansas State Fair: Welcome to town. I don't like all the extra traffic that you generate. I don't like all the extra people who were at the grocery store today. But you will be gone in 10 short days. And by the way Happy 100th Birthday!

Dear Computer keyboard:  Stop messing up! I know it is time to replace you. Coming soon.




Love,

Paula


1 comment:

  1. I love the fair, hate the traffic. Ours usually attracts some very interesting (for lack of a better word) people.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!