Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ridding the World of Poverty

July 4

If you could rid the world of one thing what would it be?

Click the button above for the prompts

If I could rid the world of one thing I would rid the world of poverty. Poverty brings on so many other problems that could go away if we could just figure out how to make things more equal for everyone. People would be healthier. They could afford health care. And decent food. And good, clean water.
Crime would greatly decrease, I think. I believe a lot of crime is brought on by poverty.
I don't want to just create more government handouts for people. That has not helped one bit. We need to figure out how to help the poor without continuing the cycle of poverty. I don't have the answers. I wish that I did. But that is the one thing that I would rid the world of.
What would you do?

Please sign the linky so we can all visit you


11 comments:

  1. Great minds Paula! Good choice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes getting rid of poverty would do so much!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes it does! I have been on that side!

      Delete
  3. Do you think misery about something else would replace the misery of poverty? Wouldn't it be a wonder to find out? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula it hurts my heart so much to see how poverty affects young children and the elderly especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I said the same thing! Now I feel brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!