Thursday, July 25, 2013

Old School Blogging


I have been invited by Kimberly of Being a Wordsmith to join 
The Old School Blogging Meme.
So here goes:

Five Things I have A Passion For:

My husband
My sons
My grandchildren
Reading
Blogging







Five Things I'd like to Learn Before I Die:


How to use Word
How to take better Pictures
How to overcome my fear of Mice
Why people chose addiction over their kids
How to live with grey hair


Five Things I say A Lot

No
Oh Good Lord
What??
Look at me when I am talking to you
Sh** The Bed!
( I had help from my grandkids with some of these :( )


Five Books and/or magazines I have Read Lately

Bible
Better Homes and Gardens
Real Simple
Syndrome by Thomas Hoover
Saving Hope by Margaret Daley (currently reading)



Five Favorite Movies
(maybe you have seen them Five Times)

Blind Side
Rainman
Pirates of the Caribbean
Wrinkle in Time
Alice in Wonderland
(actually I don't really like movies. I would never watch any movie more than once)
These are movies that I have seen all the way through and found tolerable


Five Places I would like to Travel To:

Oklahoma to see Cristy
St John, The Virgin Islands
Washington D.C.
New York City
New Mexico

Five People I invite to Do This Meme

Lisa @ Anamcara2




11 comments:

  1. Hmm
    Will give this some thought when the wisdom tooth nightmare wears off.
    Groan x 1546896
    Sob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope the tooth problem ends soon. I cannot tolerate any type of mouth pain

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a great post. Yes, I will participate! But I have to think about some of these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime you want to come to New Mexico, let me know....the door is always open :) Loved this one, very old school, think I'll actually come out from under my rock and do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to pick you but I know how quiet you have been lately so I didn't want you obligated. And I would Love, Love , Love to come visit you sometime!

      Delete
  4. So glad you participated, Paula! I have not visited any of the places you want to travel to. I want to learn how to take better pictures also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only not been to Washington D.C. and New York City. The other places would be repeat visits Thanks for inviting me!

      Delete
  5. OOOOH remind me to do this in a day or so!!!! :) Feel honored you included me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your answers

      Delete
  6. I love you Paula!!! You come to Oklahoma any time you want. You will always have a place to stay. Bring Richard and the grandkids I will find enough places for all to sleep. I am working on my answers now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!