Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My worst injury

July 11

What is the worst injury you have ever had?

     One of the things about doing all of these challenges is that you often find yourself repeating yourself. During the A to Z Challenge back in April I wrote about my trip to Montana and what happened when I got too curious about some really pretty, colorful, ice at the side of the road. You can read that post here. That is the worst injury that I have ever had. I still have the rod in my right leg. I am told that I still have a noticeable limp, although I don't notice it all that much. So I won't bore you with all the details. You can hope right over here and read all about it.
       How is everyone doing? We are about 1/3 of the way through the month of July. It is really hot here in Kansas with no hope of any cooler days ahead. That is typical for us. I am pretty glad to have a new air conditioner. But with a new roof and a new air condition all within the past two months I am monetarily stressed to the max. Does anyone else allow themselves to get so stressed out over money problems? There are just some things we can't change and replacing a roof and an air conditioner were two of those for me. Maybe if my dishwasher quits working I might hold off on replacing it.....Nah!~ Never happen.


Sign in please!


13 comments:

  1. Right you are about the repeating. 4th month in a row and some of the topics do overlap, I find I'm repeating pictures some too. Seems also to be less and less visitation. Maybe folks are getting burned out? I remember that story from a-z, made me cringe when I read it. Sadly things seem to come in 3's...hope it's not something as big or major, though a dishwasher would be easier for me to do without then the roof and a.c. I've gotten a couple of emails showing you posted a comment, but the comments aren't showing up on my blog (inspiration post). Unsure if there's a gliche or you deleted..have you noticed anything weird...I'm clueless tech wise on that. Also wondered do you start a new linky each morning or are you able to use the same code? Since I try to write the bulk of my posts ahead and schedule them, have been trying to figure that out. Not much info on the linky site.
    Grace Kelly Didn't Sweat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not in the least burned out!! I love these challenges. And on some of the ones that repeat I just come up with something new (that is why I am trying to improve my writing skills) but on ones like this I can't change what my worst injury was, can I? .) I don't know why the comments aren't showing up. I haven't deleted anything!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I've alter some a bit, done some linking like you. Your today's comment on the newer post showed up fine, so no idea Paula, some weird blogger thing no doubt.

      Delete
    3. I use a new code for the linky everyday

      Delete
  2. Probably should have added, after playing catch up so much last month, I'm happy to say I've got all the rest of the blogs from prompts written and scheduled for the month. Will be out of town a week with limited computer so figured I could visit easier then posting blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will go read that post now ... so so rainy here. enjoy your day. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is dreary here as well. NO rain yet, though

      Delete
  4. Ouch! I'm very lucky that I have no real injuries. Nothing I remember, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you haven't had any real injuries

      Delete
  5. OUCH...there's just not much more to say about that one.

    It's usually hot and humid here in Columbia this time of year, but it's just been very wet.

    I've worried about money problems. Don't normal people worry about money at some point? Even Christians. Sometimes I have to remind myself to pray instead of worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to pray instead of worry, isn't it. I guess I didn't realize that you lived in Coloumbia Flora Wow! I know that it is usually hot there.

      Delete
  6. That story still makes me cringe.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!