Monday, July 29, 2013


July 30, 2013

What is one thing you cannot live without in your kitchen?




We are almost done. I cannot believe that I have blogged every single day since March 1.
That is a lot of blogging. 
I am ready to do something different. So if you want to continue to follow along then join us in the 
August Happiness Challenge.

July will soon be over and we have completed another blog challenge.

Time to take a break from all of these intense blog topics. But, since I like to blog everyday, I am going to join up with Kwizgiver from What if This is As Good As it Gets and do a happiness challenge. Below you will find the instructions that I snitched from her blog. 

Come on and join us....you know you want to!

happiness challenge...

Another August is here! It's time for the August Happiness Challenge. Thanks to The Gal Herself!

Here's a brief explanation of the Challenge: "Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world."








Now to answer today's question. The one thing in my kitchen that I cannot live without is my



Cuisinart Coffee Maker

I got this for Christmas a couple of years ago from my son's wonderful lady, Trina. And we use it every single day. It even has a hot water dispenser if the kids want hot chocolate. Or someone wants to sip some tea. I love it and I can't live without it.






12 comments:

  1. Looks like we're sorta in the same mold again. That's a nice unit.
    Coffee and Wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being able to sustain blogging everyday! That is impressive. The one thing that I have in my kitchen that I cannot live without is my collection of wooden spoons! They just make me so happy!

    PS I wrote this post about blog every day in may - I was wondering, as someone who has posted every day, if you had any comments. That would be interesting http://vanishaslife.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-blog-every-day-in-may-didnt-work.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just returned from your blog and let a comment. I would love to see a picture of those wooden spoons!

      Delete
  3. I have only just found your Paula's Place so couldn't follow all of your July Challenge, but will at least do the last two, after we have to stick together!

    Congratulations on posting every day, sometime I find it really hard, other days the problem is when to stop.
    http://paula-paulasplace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you. How surprising to me to find another Paula's Place!

      Delete
  4. Hey Paula :) I just nominated you for an award--come to blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Paula--I also nominated you for an award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coffee pot is beautiful!!!! So very nice! Mine is a cheap 4 cup one. I did splurge and buy the one with a timer on it...haha. I love yours though. That hot water dispenser would come in extremely handy in my house too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should buy yourself one.....

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!