Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I am inspired everyday by.......

July 10

Who inspires you


     Every single day I am inspired by all of you who come to read my blog. I have found some really amazing friends since I started this blog such a long, long time ago. I look forward to coming every morning to see who has been here, who is commenting, who is hiding and thinking I cannot see them (I see you over there Dee. Is that your Fred? And could your sister not be too far away?) I am inspired by the words of encouragement that you offer me. By your true interest in how I am and what is going on with my family. I love clicking over to your sites and seeing what is going on with your lives. You all inspire me! And I salute 
YOU!


I forgot to say please sign the linky


14 comments:

  1. i have met lots of great & friendly folks within the bloggy world. so fun!!!
    thunderstorms here in VA. so humid too. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very hot and humid here too! Stay cool

      Delete
  2. Paula - I love you!! You inspire me. I love reading about your life and how Richard is doing as well as Harley and Darian. I am so happy to have found you months ago. You were the first person to comment on my first challenge and I felt a connection. That has inspired me to keep going. I also look forward to knowing more about the readers of my blog as well as the other challenges (past and present) participants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cristy you are the BEST! I love you too.....I am happy I found you and you keep right on inspiring me to keep on going!

      Delete
  3. That's nice of you, Paula. You're an inspiration to me as well. I know it's not easy at times, but you seem like a very strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Flora. That is very nice of you to say that!

      Delete
  4. A Work in Progress seems to have a broken link? Just thought I'd note it, in hopes they'll see this and be able to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloggers are the best, aren't they? We have our own little world. You inspire many others too, just so ya know. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!