Sunday, July 14, 2013

I almost forgot my July Simple Woman's Daybook......




FOR TODAY   

July 14, 2013

Outside my window...


The sun is setting....it has been cloudy and rainy all day today! We needed the rain really bad.

I am thinking...


I am thinking that my grass should start to green-up again.

I am thankful...


I am thankful for a new air-conditioner. Not thankful that I had to install a new one. But thankful that I could.

In the kitchen...


Yesterday we tried the Schwan's new Italian style cheese stuffed chicken breast. Very good, however kind of pricey
.
I am wearing...

My everyday summer uniform. Tee shirt and shorts.

I am creating...

Nothing.....I have no energy or desire

I am going...

I am going to try my hardest to get myself motivated to do something besides sit here in front of this screen

I am wondering...

Could I be depressed?

I am reading...


I just started a new book on my Nook Color about a Texas Ranger

I am hoping...


For a better week...last week sucked with all that went on here

I am looking forward to...

A vacation! I wonder if that will ever happen again in my lifetime.

I am learning

That being a caretaker is the hardest job I have ever had

Around the house...

Around the house everything needs a good cleaning...I am simply NOT interested.


I am pondering... 

Not much is being pondered either....gads this is awful

A favorite quote for today...





One of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things is QUIET....not something there is much of around this house anymore.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Same old thing.....wash, rinse, repeat


A peek into my day...

We found this little baby bird (it is a blue jay)  in our backyard this week and watched it for a day and a half. We protected it from the rain by placing an umbrella over it at night. We watched the parents chase away squirrels and other birds. We watched it learn to hop and learn to flap it's wings and we helped it makes it's way to the bushes for protection. Was a good thing!

4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you friend. It's sounding like things are starting to wear on you. If you need a good bitch session you can always email me and I will totally listen. I am so thankful for the rain and cooler temps here in Oklahoma. We needed the rain too. Very sweet little birdy. I like them when they can't fly. I hope your week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a caretaker is very hard, but isn't it nice to be able to do it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is HARD...but most of the time I am glad that I can do it!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!