Friday, July 26, 2013

August Happiness Challenge

July will soon be over and we have completed another blog challenge.

Time to take a break from all of these intense blog topics. But, since I like to blog everyday, I am going to join up with Kwizgiver from What if This is As Good As it Gets and do a happiness challenge. Below you will find the instructions that I snitched from her blog. 

Come on and join us....you know you want to!

happiness challenge...

Another August is here! It's time for the August Happiness Challenge. Thanks to The Gal Herself!

Here's a brief explanation of the Challenge: "Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world."

14 comments:

  1. I missed your July challenge but might join in the August ine you mention, sounds like fun and a good way to say positive! Thanks for the heads up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome! Happiness is something we all need more of in our lives, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. This seems doable. I think I may give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea Paula, thanks for sharing. YOu are so right we all need more happiness, and sometimes we don't think about the small things in life that make us happy and give us pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not finding this on her blog, does she have a 2nd blog? Will look again, but if you could post the link to her post about the challenge that would be great, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't post about the challenge. She sent me a email! It isn't really her challenge, just one that she does.

      Delete
  5. Dah...thought you meant it was on What if it's a good as it gets. Too long a work week, am pooped. Got it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to read everything :) And FYI I am Not going to put a linky up with this. Just everyone can do it on their own!

      Delete
  6. That would be good. I feel like sometimes we are too busy complaining to remember what makes us happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And sometimes I just have to think really, really hard to find what makes me happy. And maybe that is what I need for my focus in August.

      Delete
  7. Hey Paula!

    Just began following your blog. This sounds like a fun challenge! I think I am gonna give it a go. Need some smiles amid all the horrible stuff happening around the world now!

    Nazreen

    http://penguinpeeks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!