Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Good Wife

Day Twenty-One

Your favorite show



I love the show "The Good Wife".
It comes on  Sunday evenings on CBS at 8:00 where I live.
I look forward to my hour with Alicia.
The funny thing about this show was the first season that it was on
My husband did NOT like it. So we didn't watch it.
He was the RULER of the remote control.
(aren't most husbands)?
After his stroke in 2011 the show had already been on a couple of seasons.
I think.
And suddenly I was in charge of the remote control.
So we started watching it on Sunday nights.
I liked it so much that I went on EBAY and purchased all the past seasons
that I had missed and played catch-up.
The show is about a wife and mother who has to re-enter the workforce after her politician husband's
very public sex and corruption scandal lands him in jail.
She is a lawyer and goes to work as a junior partner at a very prestigious law firm.

Cast of Characters

Alicia Florrick....Julianna Margulies
Peter Florrick ...Chris Noth
Diane Lockhart...Christine Baranski
Will Gardner...Josh Charles

I can't wait for the new season to start. You will know where I am on Sunday evening.
What is your favorite show?


Sign the linky please


June Photo a Day Challenge

lunch

This is NOT my picture. But this is what I ate today.
I forgot to take a picture
Silly me




16 comments:

  1. Right you are hubby's do control the remote, mine doesn't like the show either so he tapes it for me, but I watch it off and on and sometimes feel like I missed alot in between. An interesting group of characters. And the whole behind the scene thing with the election is always interesting.
    NCIS is Ducky for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh interesting, I have seen the trailer for the show but I felt like it looked kind of boring haha, I have a pretty short attention span, most 40min+ dramas don't work for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of this.. I have no cable at home (by choice) and my TV hasn't been turned on for over a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to watch this when it first came out, somehow I didn't though. I have loved Julianna since ER days. One of these days I will have to watch it, it looks like my kind of show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Good Wife! I forgot it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a show I'm going to binge watch via NetFlix this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was on Netflix! You will love it

      Delete
  7. I only watched the first season and then lost track of it. I meant to watch season 2 but never got around to it. Must get son in law to download it for me. Alicia is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is. And she is a force to be reckoned with!

      Delete
  8. My wife and I have thought about watching it, my mom really loves it but we never have taken the time to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. It is a good drama series.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!