Monday, June 10, 2013

Sharing My Music

Day Eleven

Put your Ipod on shuffle and share 10 songs

  1. I Know Who Holds Tomorrow...Leann Rimes
  2. We're All Alone...Rita Coolidge
  3. Try Again....Patsy Cline
  4. Write your Name Across My Heart...Kenny Rogers
  5. I Can't Forget You...Patsy Cline
  6. Leavin' on Your Mind...Leann Rimes
  7. Blue Hawaii....Elvis Presley
  8. Water From the Moon...Celine Dion
  9. Think Twice...Celin Dion and Peabo Bryson
  10. Blessed Assurance...Alan Jackson


Well there you go, now you can see that I lean heavily towards country music. Way back when I was in high school in the 1960's "I was country, when country wasn't cool." I like music with a story. And I like to be able to understand (and hear) the words. However, I do like Bret Michael, Beach Boys ,Barry Manilow, Bee Gees, and a variety of other types of music. I am not at all wild about HARD rock. There is plenty of SOFT rock that I enjoy. And I don't like Rap (I call it Rap Crap) at all.


Remember to sign the linky


something funny

New Year's Eve 2011.
I love this silly picture of Richard.
It always makes me laugh





24 comments:

  1. I wish i'd know about this June Challenge. I may just have jumped on the wagon with this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jump in and join us now! You don't have to start at the beginning!

      Delete
  2. That picture of Richard is awesome!! I could see how you love it!! I love your music selections. I have a few of those CD's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like country music, but I tend like the female country singers better than the males -- they all seem a little too whiny to me. Maybe it comes from raising boys. I LOVE Patsy Cline, though. I need to get more of her on my iPod.

    Dang - I just paid to have Wordpress redirect to my new site and now OpenID won't let me post to your blog. I have the worst time commenting on your blog. No offense, it's all my fault, but Geez.

    Signing on with my Google account, but it's Kim from BohoHippieMom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had word press for awhile and had a terrible time commenting on blogs so I am sticking with blogger. I don't understand these things at all. I too, love Patsy Cline

      Delete
  4. I have LeAnn Rhimes and Celine Dion on my playlist. As well as the Beach Boys, Barry Manilow and the Bee Gees. My wife listens to country so it's gradually getting added to my playlists too. More of the newer stuff but I do have Alabama and George Jones.

    I'm more of a rock guy but I like pretty much anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your selections.. I only know about half of them though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well half is better than none :)

      Delete
  6. Aww, I love that picture of Richard, he is a new age hipster :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A new age hipster....that is too funny!

      Delete
  7. I adore your musical choices. It's fun to see what everyone listens to. The picture of Richard is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're all alone by Rita Coolidge.
    This song automatically takes me 25 years or so. I loved it. I have the Boz Scaggs version but I loved Rita's version so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just love Leann Rimes, and didn't even think to add her to the list. I'm cracking up at Richard's picture. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pasty Cline...I've always loved her music. Her story in the movie with Sissy S. was very good too. Inching closer...I might make it yet with the catch up.
    Music to My Ears

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elvis... Swoon! I FREAKIN LOVE THAT SONG!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!