Sunday, June 23, 2013

Not much into Movies

Day Twenty-Four

Favorite movie and what's it about

     As I have said before on this blog, I am not much of a movie watcher. I have seen a few that I thought was 'okay' but none really that I would cal my favorite. I have finally seen the Titanic and thought it was good. I have seen Blind Side and found it to be inspirational. But I can't think of any movie that I would really call a favorite. And there isn't any movie that I would watch more than once. So I guess I am just a party-pooper on this one. What is your favorite movie?


Sign the linky


June Photo a Day Challenge

negative space

A flowering plant on my patio table






12 comments:

  1. My favorite movie is I Can Do Bad All By Myself. I've seen it about 20 times. I rarely watch movies these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have always used movies as an escape from reality, the same way i use books. I can sit with my friends talking about this movie and that and they just sit there, nodding, totally clueless. lol.. i love them for that !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use books as an escape. I have just never really gotten into movies

      Delete
  3. I like older movies typically much better then newer movies. We have several we watch multiple times, and own on DVD and or before on VHS a fair number.
    Old Time Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't watch any movies myself!

      Delete
  4. I'm much fussier about what type of movies I enjoy as I get older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't seen the Blind Side. I need to rent it. Sometimes I don't feel I have the attention span to watch a movie. When I go to the movie theater, I am pretty much guaranteed to fall asleep for at least 20 minutes. You put me in a dark theater with nothing else to do, yep I am going to fall asleep. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly my problem with movies. I have seen a millions beginnings but rarely make it to the end!

      Delete
  6. Okay, I have to tell you that your reply made me think of something I saw on facebook today -- feel free to google or search on you tube. There is a german guy who didn't understand what a "party pooper" was and he did an entry about it... it's so funny to me how foreign people don't get our weird sayings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freaking hilarious! Thanks for my laugh. I needed that.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!