Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Goals for July


Ready, set, here we go.....another month of a blogging Challenge. Please sign into the daily linky and go visit the other blogs....Have fun!

Click on the button to find all the questions!



My July goals

  • Complete the July Blog Challenge
  • Participate in Sandy's Memory Monday challenge
  • clean out some files and pictures on my computer
  • clean my kitchen top to bottom
  • Try to stay cool
  • Keep my outdoor plants alive and watered!
  • Hang curtains in Darian's room
     That is enough goals for one month. I don't do goals very well, but I am going to try to get these few things done. Since Richard has been on Hospice I have gotten so lazy and really let my house go. So maybe if I try for deep cleaning one room at a time, maybe I will be caught up again. Now I am off to read what the rest of you put for your July goals.



Sign in so that we can all follow you

16 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are having another challenge ! It is fun and interesting. Well done Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa....and it keeps us in touch!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad. I will be over to visit you soon!

      Delete
  3. I don't do goals well either, but gonna give it a go. Doubt I'll make it all month, looking forward to you participating in Memory Monday. Keeping plants alive with strange weather conditions can be a job. Good luck.
    Hello July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will get my picture ready to go for Memory MOnday. And just do what you can Sandy

      Delete
  4. I have to clean out files and photos twice a week on my computer. Luckily I have a 2TB hard drive (that is almost filled) and a 3TB drive. I hate having to move my photos though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't take that many photos. But I am wanting to put all of my old photos online someday!

      Delete
  5. Question about how the linky thingy works, do you make a new one each day or does the code stay the same and you just add it to each of your posts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got to figure out my goals for the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be over to see what you figured out!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!