Monday, June 3, 2013

Menu Plan June 2 through June 8


June 2, 2013
Sunday

Darian and Harley went to church
Richard and I ate KFC!

June 3, 2013
Monday


June 4, 2013
Tuesday

Chips

June 4, 2013
Wednesday


June 5, 2013
Thursday



June 6, 2013
Friday
(Darian will be gone to church camp)

Leftover Friday

June 7, 2013
Saturday
(Darian gone)

Chicken Cordon Blue
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Corn

June 8, 2013
Sunday
(Darian gone)

Chili dogs
French Fries


All of these recipes came from my favorite site Eat At Home


2 comments:

  1. I think I may have to visit that site ! Thank You. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I love the simplicity of her recipes. I have used a lot of them. That Baked Pasta with cauliflower is 'to die for'

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!