Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2013 The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY  June 2, 2013

Outside my window...


Outside my window the sun is shining brightly but the air is crisp. Almost like autumn. Crazy weather we are having here in Kansas. Don't know whether to put on shorts and tees or jeans and sweatshirts.

I am thinking...


I am thinking about pulling all the stuff out of my kitchen and scrubbing it clean. I am so behind on cleaning. And this house is starting to get under my skin. That is not a good thing, I tell you.

I am thankful...


I am thankful for all that I have. I really am. But there is so much I wish I had or wish I could do. And sometimes it just doesn't pay to wish.

In the kitchen...


For our dinner tonight, I have Teriykai Beef with Pineapple on the menu. We'll see if that actually gets made.

I am wearing...


I am wearing jean capris with a bright pink Tee. Trying to brighten my mood. Cause it is rather sour this morning!

I am creating...

I am creating not a darn thing. I barely have the energy to do all that I am doing let alone trying to be creative.
I am going...

I am going to snap out of this mood. I swear that I am.
I am wondering...

I am wondering if they will REALLY ever fix my washing machine. Starting on week 3 now without it.
I am reading...

I am reading a medical thriller by the name of Syndrome by Thomas Hoover.

I am hoping...

I am hoping for good sunny weather all week.


I am looking forward to...

Tomorrow, I am looking forward to tomorrow. I don't know why. I just am.

I am learning

I am learning that life is sometimes just hard.

Around the house...

I just can't get started on anything around the house

I am pondering...

I am pondering why I feel so lazy today. 

A favorite quote for today...You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.


One of my favorite things...Summer!!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Darian goes to Table Rock to church camp this week

If you would like to be a part of The Simple Woman's Day Book go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!