Tuesday, June 25, 2013

July 30 Day Blogging Challenge

       Kwizgiver at What if this is As Good as It Gets sent me a list of questions from a 2012 blogging challenge she found and wondered if we wanted to do another challenge. Sure, why not! I rewrote some of the questions and added a couple of my own and here it is. Let's do it again! Good way to make ourselves blog everyday! Would love to have you all join in again. Get ready....set...we will start July 1!



    Click on picture to make larger

      Enhanced by Zemanta

      11 comments:

      1. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN !!!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Popped in to link up for todays blog challenge. Having done 3 in a row, will have to think about whether I'm up for another go round.
        What Attracts You?

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. I have done 4 in a row! This one will make 5. I like the challenge!

          Delete
      3. I'm in!:) Love these challenges! I have been doing this month.

        ReplyDelete
      4. We know where I stand on this issue. :) I have an idea for August if we haven't found another one.

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Yes, yes, yes....we will love to play with you in August. When you are ready to announce it, I will put it on my blog too so we can spread the word all over the internet LOL

          Delete

      I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!