Monday, June 3, 2013

I have Joined the Sisterhood!


"Paula at Paula’s Place is one of the strongest women that I’ve had a chance to come across this year. Her life experiences could make for one heck of a memoir; Paula’s family should be proud of her compassion for people and the work she’s done as a health professional. I’m just glad to have the opportunity to check out what she contributes to the online space."

I feel so honored to have received this beautiful award today from Nicole at Mad Lab Posts. Those kind words that she wrote about me have brought me a few tears. I do not know that I fully deserve that much praise. Thank you very much Nicole. Go check her out readers. 

2 comments:

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!