Thursday, June 6, 2013

I am Head Strong...I am an Aries

Day Seven

Your Zodiac Sign and if you think it fits your personality


Aries Personality:

As the first sign of the zodiac, the presence of an Aries almost always indicates the beginning of something energetic and boisterous. Not much holds this sign back. They're eager, dynamic, quick, and competitive. When it comes to getting the ball rolling, an Aries is the best. Pioneering everything from work-related projects to parties with friends, these folks go for the gusto.

Aries Key Words:

Strengths:
Courage, determination, self-confidence, enthusiasm.
Weaknesses:
Impatience, silly arguments, allowing fear to limit choices.
Charismatic marks:
Athletic body, youthful attitude, a need to take the lead.
Likes:
Comfortable clothes, taking the lead, physical challenges, individual sports.
Dislikes:
Inactivity, delays, work that doesn't use one's talents.
Best environment:
Any situation that requires action, courage in the face of fear, competition, and freedom of choice. Aries individuals are better outside being active than staying close to home.


I will be the first to tell you that I don't take this very serious. However, with that being said, I am surprised how closely I fit all these characteristics. I am head strong and self-confident. I am impatient and I live to argue. I love comfortable clothes. And I like life so much better outside than being inside. But I do NOT have an athletic body and I am in no way competitive. But reading my horoscope is always fun. Tell me what do you think?



Be sure to sign in



bright

My 'bright' grandson!

This is intended to be funny! I would never make fun of my grandson. 
He! He! He!





14 comments:

  1. If your birthday is April 12 then that will really seal the deal that we are long lost sisters !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of the more fun parts of the challenge. I don't take zodiac signs to seriously, but even I could not argue with the similarities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It is more fun for a few days.

      Delete
  3. Oh, that picture of your grandson is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison. I told him if he would not give me a good picture then I was posting this on the internet. So al la!

      Delete
  4. I love this topic so actually decided to link up :) My brother's an aries! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of mine were misses too. I had never really looked up the characteristics I just went on what people told me. I was surprised by a few of my traits that were linked to my sign. Elexis is on the cusp of being an Aries and Taurus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe they say the same type of things (in a different way) to every sign just so they can get it right some of the time :)

      Delete
  6. Oh yes, I am an Aries. And the description fits me pretty darn close.

    I don't put stock in this either, but I am unable to explain why these descriptions seem to fit each person so closely ... unless you are looking for them to fit closely and then they do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is interesting, like others have said nice to have a more fun prompt. I used to read my daily and it was sorta scarey at times how on it was. One day I even got a fortune cookie thing that talked about changing jobs. I was a business mtg with my bosses (3 docs)and planned to give my resignation letter that day. We opened and read ours allowed, mine said now is the time to change positions to look towards the future. Truly! When I read it they laughed, and I said with that segway...here's my letter of resignation. I planned to give it to you at the close of business today; but ..reading this. They were in disbelief. I managed a 3 Doc Family Practice Office at the time. The fun part/different part is adding birth order to some of these zodiac things. I should perhaps blog about the fortune teller..of sorts that told me I was pregnant. Hadn't thought about that in awhile; but this prompt brought it back into focus.
    Scorpio...pretty close to the mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an interesting story for sure!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!