Your highs and lows this past year
- House mortgage completely paid off
- Started drawing my social security
- Richard is still with us
- Both kids completed the school year on the honor roll
- Got a new roof on the house
- Was able to do my own taxes for the first time
- Entered Richard into Hospice
- put a new roof on the house (cost $8,000)
- still no relationship with my only sister
- still no relationship with my oldest son
- stress of taking care of my beloved at home.
Now, with that being said, I feel very blessed. I have a house with a (new) roof over my head. We have enough food to eat. We have a fairly decent car to drive. The grand-kids are healthy and happy. I have no complaints. We have what we need. What are your highs and lows?
Don't forget to sign the linky
Photo a Day in June Challenge
|Harley took this picture of some flowers that the Hospice nurse brought Richard.|
I loved how it shows the center of the flower.
Not sure if that is what the prompt wanted
But that is what I wan!