Saturday, June 29, 2013

Highs and Lows in June


Day Thirty

Your highs and lows this month

My highs and lows for June.

Highs
  • We are all still alive!
  • It is summertime...my favorite time of the year
  • My new roof is on!
  • I still have a bit of money in the checking account (not much, but a bit)
Lows
  • broken down brand new washing machine and the hassle of getting it fixed
  • don't get to go outside as much as I would like
  • did not put up the swimming pool
  • It is really, really hot and can't take Richard outside



    I'd love to have you sign the linky


    June Photo a Day Challenge

    handwriting


    my handwriting



    Well here we are at the end. June was fun even though some of the posts were really deep. Now lets all dive into the July Blogging Challenge




    Click for details



    10 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. That they are...most of the time

        Delete
    2. Wonderful highs. I love your handwriting.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much Cristy. Now let's get on with July!

        Delete
    3. Very even list me thinks. Funny how little time money actually spend in our accounts.
      My clothes dryer is dead and its cold, wet, and miserable. I need one hot day to get on top of things, can you lend me one ? lol Lisa x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hope your dryer is fixed soon. Our weather today was only a high of 82* It was beautiful

        Delete
    4. Equal numbers of highs and lows...thankfully the highs seem better. Even as we prepare to head to yet another funeral, I have to keep reminding myself the highs are better. 2nd funeral in less then a week, bothersome...you know how they always seem to come in groups of 3..it's like waiting for the other shoe to drop.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I totally and COMPLETELY hate the heat in Texas in the summer! HATE HATE HATE it.... and I love being outside. Kills me

      ReplyDelete

    I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!