Friday, June 21, 2013

Have I Changed?

Day Twenty-Two

How have you changed in the past two years

     In the past two years I don't know that I have really changed all that much. Richard had a stroke in September 2011 so I have had to quit my full time job as an RN at a nursing home, so that I can stay home and take care of him. Our entire lives have changed.  A bit more stress as he continues to decline. But otherwise I am much the same that I have been. Still fat and sassy! I used to say "more sassy than fat" but all this staying home and cooking is making me fatter! How have you changed in the past two years?



Sign the linky please


June Photo A Day Challenge

enjoying life


Taken on Darian's 15th birthday back in January




9 comments:

  1. I bet I'm fatter than you !!! Home cooking will do it every time especially when followed by chocolate !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! Let's NOT make that into a challenge.

      Delete
  2. That is a big change. I knew from recent posts that your husband wasn't well, I didn't realize what had happened. I'm sorry that happened. Thank goodness for your nursing skills. I've also noticed a few more pounds as I'm working fewer hours outside the home. Seems I cook more, sit more; not a good combination.
    Change in My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing changes over the past couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a question that is hard to answer about ourselves. I think it would have been better if the question were: How has your life changed in the past two years. I don't really think I changed either, but I know my life did. I like being sassy. It keeps people on their toes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!