Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Day of Lust

Day Twenty-Three

Five famous guys you find attractive

President Bill Clinton

David Caruso-Lt. Horatio Caine CSI Miami


Chris Noth-Peter Florrick The Good Wife


Tom Selleck-Magnum PI or Frank Reagan  Blue Bloods

Maurice Benard-Sonny Corinthos of General Hospital

I saved the best for last....I have lusted for this man for many a year now.
Love the gangster type as well as the cop type I guess.


Sign the linky


June Photo a Day Challenge
last



My last project
A tee shirt scarf


15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I fixed it! And yep, especially #5.

      Delete
  2. Haha, Chris Noth and Tom Selleck definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum Yum! I love me some Tom Selleck. My grandma and I used to watch Magnum PI and comment on how gorgeous he was. I was 7 at the time...lol. T-shirt scarf looks awesome. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not very talented at all Cristy! Just a project that I tried I laughed at your being 7 and watching Magnum PI

      Delete
  4. We've got one in common...I've actually never heard of your #5, he doesn't look familiar to me either, was he in anything but General Hospital? Thought I might know him from something else if he looked different or something.
    Attractive Men

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom Selleck -- yeah, I used to drool over him, too! There was a guy that was on a TV show called "Hotel".... He was yummalicious, too!

    Chris North -- Big from Sex and the City... mrow!

    I can't look at Bill Clinton without thinking -- yeah, typical guy, just wants to get off... LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typical guy but I still think he is a handsome dude!

      Delete
  6. I'm so with ya on tom selleck! Have loved him since Magnum days!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!