Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Day in My Life this summer

Day Twelve

Bullet your whole day


  • 6:30 Woke up...too early. Went back to sleep
  • 8:00 husband woke up and needed help with the commode. Gave him a breathing treatment Dressed and loaded into car
  • 9:00 left to take Harley to Basketball camp in Buhler....12 minutes from home
  • 9:30 back home fixed Richard's breakfast. Made coffee. Took my cup to the computer to read emails, blogs, and do a little posting
  • 11:00 loaded Richard back into the car to go to Buhler to pick up Harley from Basket ball camp
  • 11:30 back home. Shaved Richard and helped him with brushing his teeth. Changed his clothes
  • 12:00 settled Richard into his recliner. Said a prayer for the Maytag man (long story; will share it sometime in the future) Made my lunch. Harley makes hers
  • 1:00 clean the kitchen Keep praying for the Maytag man.
  • 1:30 Maytag Man arrives
  • 2:00 fix Richard a snack and give him a breathing trreatment. Decided I needed a nap myself.
  • 2:30 after almost 4 weeks of no washer...the Maytag man is my HERO Off for a nap
  • 3:00 nap over for the day
  • 4:00 looking into what is on the menu for supper
  • 5:00 pick Darian up from the church as today he is home from camp. He has been gone four days.
  • 6:00 fix supper and start laundry from camp and getting Darian ready to go to wrestling camp on Wednesday. He will be gone five more days.
  • 7:00-10:00 watch TV, blog, surf the internet. Listen to Darian's tales from Table Rock Give Papa a treatment at 8:00
  • 10:00 tuck the kiddos into bed. (I do this every night, no matter how old they are)
  • 11:30 Help Richard up to the commode. Change his clothes for bed. Give him a breathing treatment and his medications. Get him a small snack.
  • 12:00 midnight get myself ready to sleep and read until I fall asleep so that I can wake up tomorrow and do this all over again, and again, and again.



Don't forget to sign in to the linky






11 o'clock

At my house today catching up with laundry
This is what 11 o'clock looked like






18 comments:

  1. Wow. You have a lot on your plate daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So busy! You are truly a hero to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonderful person!! You day says it all. I know your tired. I still tuck Elexis into bed too. You never know what the morning brings. Just remember, you need a little Paula time too. And, your 11:00 photo looks a lot like what is going on in my house today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is impossible at this point to find much time for me, but that day will come! I think you are pretty wonderful yourself!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you get to catch a nap! I'm wiped out just reading about your hectic day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a short nap. But I have learned to nap when Richard naps. Just like I used to do with my babies!

      Delete
  5. My goodness girl I need another vacation just reading this! I love this June challenge it sounds like fun.I'm sorry I missed the beginning I just might have played along. My laptop just got out of the laptop hospital again today, ugh! Hopefully I'm back for good and can now get back to some serious blogging. I missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jump right in and join us now. It is only June 12!

      Delete
  6. I imagine you absolutely need a nap! You're one busy lady and your family is blessed beyond words to have you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually feel just as blessed to have them. Note that I said USUALLY!

      Delete
  7. I just read this again..and I think you deserve a nap... and an Ambien! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nap yes! I don't take Ambien anymore cause I have to wake up and take care of a husband. But thanks for thinking of me. LOL

      Delete
  8. Your day sounds so tiring. You've mentioned your husband several times in post, the care needed etc. What is his diagnosis? How old are you kids? I remember those days of running from one camp to another and all the activities. Hang in there
    Had almost got up, and then lost a couple more days..am back at it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My days are tiring. I haven't written a lot about my husband here on my blog. He has end-stage Parkinsons and has had a stroke. He is also 80 years old. We are raising two grandkids ages 15 and 13!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!