Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love
My Five Favorite Blogs.
- Boss Nurse Speaks....I love this blog because she seems like a friend. A long lost friend. Maybe from another life. We just click. I don't know why.
- My Personal Stage...I just met Cristy through the March Blogging Challenge but she is such an UP person and it brings me much joy to read her blog and have her read mine.
- What If This Is As Good As It Gets...I have followed Kwizgiver in the Sunday Stealing meme for years. Heck I don't even know her 'real' name (come on Kwizgiver, it is time to introduce yourself. Hi! I am Paula) Her style of writing appeals to me. She says a lot in short little spaces. And I love the fact that she is such a strong independent TEACHER.
- Putter Home....this blog is a new blog that belongs to my ex-daughter-in-law. She has a new home and she is sharing her projects on how she is decorating it. She is a genius and very thrifty. Go visit and tell her I sent you.
- Ooph.com ....I like this blog because Stephanie talks about teenagers. And since I am again submersed into the world of teens, I need all the help I can get.