Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Most embarrassing moment


Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.


I have written about this before on this blog. In fact, I answered this very question in March when I did the 31 Day Blogging Challenge. So rather than bore my readers with another post I am just going to direct you here and you can read all about it. I really would try to come up with another embarrassing moment, but I have never had one that came close to this one. So I will just keep referring to it!  Happy Friday!

What is your most embarrassing moment?






12 comments:

  1. OMG! It reminded me of that commercial from a few years back where that this guy was interviewing for a job and he goes, "Mr. Dumbass I would be perfect for Dumbass & Dumbass." And the guy interviewing him goes, "It's Doomaz". I love that commercial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw that commercial! Dang

      Delete
  2. Lmao.. Dat was Epic. In your defense he propably got that a lot. Can you stop by my blog i nominated you for an award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure he did get that a lot!

      Delete
  3. I still giggle. Glad the son changed his name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Dr. Dildo must have been in my group therapy session when I referred to a fellow associate as, Anus, rather than his true name, Angus.
    My hand is on the Bible. Swear to God. Now meet me in the corner and we can have a laugh-fest.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yep, I can now chuckle a bit myself

      Delete
  6. That was hilarious!! Mine was here:

    Kristen's latest #BlogEveryDayInMay post: Everyday in May: Most Embarrassing Moment!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!