Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Plan May 20-May 27


Monday, May 20

(from the freezer when I made a large batch a couple weeks ago)

Tuesday, May 21

spaghetti
garlic bread

Wednesday, May 22

Last youth group supper for the summer
Richard and I will get some take out

Thursday May 23

(Harley is going to a BBQ)
Tuna Salad sandwiches
potato chips
dill pickles

Friday May 24

Mac and Cheese
Hotdogs

Saturday May 25

Steaks
Baked potatoes
Salad
Cake
(we have company coming)

Sunday May 26

Hamburgers and Brats on the grill
Potato salad
Baked beans
Cherry Pie and ice cream







2 comments:

  1. Can I be your company?? lol Italian Chicken and tomatoes sound wonderful. Love your menu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am trying to keep it more simple now that the kids are out of school. Who wants to cook in the summertime?

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!