Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meal Planning Week April 6-12










Saturday, April 6

Chili dogs
chips
pickles

Sunday, April 7

Steamed lima beans

Monday, April 8

Happy Birthday to me!

Chips
Salad/dressing

Tuesday, April 9

Mashed potatoes/gravy
green beans

Wednesday, April 10

Kids eat at church
Papa and Granny eat take-out

Thursday, April 11

Crescent  rolls

Friday, April 12

Spaghetti
Garlic Bread

I have subscribed to the  Eat At Home weekly menu plans with grocery lists.
I come up with the plan that fits our needs instead of follow that weeks plans.
But the recipes look good and give me something different to try.

Go check out the site. You don't have to sign up to get a lot of good ideas.

*links to recipes





6 comments:

  1. I may be the only one squealing with delight at the sight of steamed lima beans. One of my comfort foods (thanks grandma). Your menu looks delicious. Happy early Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be joined in your screams of delight by my hubby and grandson! Thanks! and Thanks

      Delete
  2. The South of the Border skillet looks yummy--I'd add some roasted green chiles, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make it better for sure!

      Delete
  3. I use two.... emeals.com and 5dinnersin1hour.com Both have given me GREAT ideas and recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!