Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Movies I have never seen...so I can't get sick of watching them



     Anyone who knows me just the slightest little bit knows that I am not a big fan of movies. And I really, really am not a fan of watching ANYTHING over and over again. There are so many movies out there that I hear about, yet I am just not all that interested in running out to see them. But today's prompt in the 31 day blogging challenge is to talk about Movies that I never get sick of watching. So I am going to talk about 3 of the 'great' movies that I have NEVER watched. Sometimes we just have to improvise.

     Can you believe it? I live in Kansas. I hear about The Wizard of Oz all the time.


But, I have NEVER seen it all the way through! I usually fall asleep before the end.

     And the great movie that my mom always talked about from her generation..Gone with the Wind..


Yes, that is right! I have never seen it either. I have the book sitting on my 'someday, to be read shelf.'

     And the great movie of MY time....Titanic!



Yep, right again! I have never seen it. My son once told me he thought I was the only person in America who had never seen Titanic. I know that cannot be true though.

     Anyhoo....that is just me. Not a big movie watcher. And never watch anything more than once, if I can help it.

     Come and join the challenge here

6 comments:

  1. It's okay not to be a movie watcher. I have tried to sit through Gone With the Wind a few times, just really can't get into it. Titanic is good, but its 3 HOURS!! I may have only seen it like 3 times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I loved how you responded to The Titanic. I might just have to waste 3 hours someday! :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen all of them multiple times-good choices! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I haven't seen any of them!

      Delete
  3. I went to Titanic at least 7 times in the theater. Of course I was also in 6th grade when it came out and madly in love with Leo. I haven't been to a movie in the theater in over 2 years so I'm kind of with you. But I still watch plenty of movies via netflix/tv. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!