Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Do You have Words that You live by?





  • Yep, life isn't fair. My mom used to say this to me all the time. I said it to my kids. And now I am saying it to my grand kids  No matter what, life is not fair. But, for the most part, it is still GOOD.
  • And I could write a book about this one. You know what happened at my job when I broke my leg in 2004? After using up all my benefits they terminated my employment (and I had worked for them for almost 25 years) They kept my job and rehired me. But, I started all over like a new employee.
  • This one is really, really hard. I WANT to win all arguments.
  • Oh, and how I struggle with this one too! The past is the past...move forward.
  • It is really hard to not compare your life to others. But to be truly happy you have to quit doing this. The green-eyed monster called envy will kill you if you don't. This is one I try to teach  my grand kiddos, every single day.
  • Working on this one right now...both for me and most especially for Darian when it comes to homework. He says," I don't have any homework  but I have a test tomorrow" I try to get him to study more for it, so that he is sure is is really well prepared.
  • Yep, start wearing purple, with a red hat, and crocs right now. Don't wait until you are old!
  • How much of the things in my life really DIDN'T matter in five years! Should not have spent so much time worrying about them.
  • Ha! Ha! This might be true. But I like to know what other people think. Especially, if it is good. Not so much if they just want to criticize. I do enough of that with myself, all on my own.
  • True! But I can't go back. I can only try to remember this now. And hopefully give Darian and Harley a BETTER childhood.
  • How True. I will keep all of my problems over the problems that I have seen other people have.
  • Already talked about envy. It is such a waster of time.
  • I will work on this one. I will get UP (I have no choice) I will at least change clothes, and I will always try to be there for someone.
  • No bow was tied to my life, that is for sure. But I wouldn't change it for anything. Okay, maybe there would be a few things I would change. But I can't. So I am not going to look back.
What about you? Any words of life you want to share?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!