Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Nine: Live and Let Die




1."Live and Let Die" was nominated for an Oscar as best song. Do you have a favorite movie song?

I am really not a big fan of movies......but I do love the theme to Star Wars! It is so powerful.

2.The latest Bond movie, Skyfall, is crazy successful.Have you seen it/do you want to see it.

Nope, I haven't seen it. And nope, I don't want to.

3. What is it that you think makes Bond movies so endearingly popular?

I have no idea. The intrigue. The actors. The theme......Beats me

4. Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played "Bond, James Bond"?

He is just so darn sexy, don't you think?

5.Bond orders martinis 'shaken, not stirred". What is your regular drink order?

Well, I hardly drink anything anymore. But I do like a good frozen margarita with salt on the rim.

6.Moving from the bar to breakfast--do you have a favorite cereal?

I am not one to eat breakfast very often but when we have been on cruises in the past, I always look forward to hot cream of wheat. Crazy, I know.

7.Let's daydream about warm weather. Would you rather swim in the lake, the ocean, or an outdoor pool?

There is not even a question here.....I will take the ocean any day of the week....and twice on Sunday!
A swimming pool is second. I don't swim in lakes...just plain, yuck!

8.Did you get 8 hours sleep last night?

I NEVER get 8 hours sleep anymore. I am the sole caretaker to an elderly husband. And he has to get up and pee several times at night....

9. What are you wearing on your feet right now?

Sock, of course.

Want to play along, go here

4 comments:

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!