Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1) Do you believe there's only one person (and there ain't no other) for you? Or do you think we can truly love several partners over the course of our lives?
Wow....I am not really sure how I feel about this one. I think you can love people different ways, for different reasons, for different lengths of time. I think love is something that you chose to do, not something that happens to you.
2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player?
I do not have a single Christina song on my iPod. Just not my style of music.
3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech?
I always wanted to be remembered as the best grandma in the world. And the person that I would thank in that acceptance speech would be my very own grandma. Not because she was a great grandma (because she wasn't and I didn't like anything at all about her) but because I wanted to be better than she was. And I think that I am.
4) Christina Aguilera has her own brand of perfume. Do you have a fragrance or scent you regularly wear?
I used to always wear Vanderbilt. But when they started selling it at Walmart I quit wearing it and now I don't have a special fragrance anymore. I never wear perfume.
5) Do you have any allergies?
There are somethings in the spring and the fall air that cause me to sneeze and have itchy eyes, but I don't know what it is. And I am not going to get allergy tested to find out.
6) There's an older lady who proclaims during a TV commercial, "I will give up beer, bread, wine or soda but I won't give up Life Alert!" No, we're not going to debate her diet. Instead the question is: What are some of the staples that are always on your grocery list?
Staples that are always on my grocery list are: milk, bread, water, and Pepsi. I am not giving up my Pepsi.
7) What's your favorite sitcom of all time?
Oh my now this one is a bit hard....I loved Seinfeld, although I did come into it late. And I couldn't get enough of Friends at one time. But my current favorite is Big Bang Theory. Every character makes me laugh, every time.
8) When it comes to your socks, do you prefer solids, stripes or prints?
When I wear socks, I do not care what color or print they are. I usually get them from my grand daughter's drawer.
9) At what age do you consider a person "middle aged?" And when do they transition to "old?"
To me middle age starts around the age of 40. That is half-way to 80. And 80 is on the way to becoming old. However as far as old age goes.....that is a state of mind. I have known some old 30 year-olds. And I have known some young 90 year olds.
Now if you want to participate in this meme......go here.