Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan August 19-August 24


Sunday August 19, 2012
Goulash
Garlic Bread

Monday August 20, 2012

Soup/Sandwich night

Tuesday August 21, 2012

Mexican night

Wednesday August 22, 2012

First night of Teen church activities
Papa and I will eat up some leftovers
Kids will eat at the church

Thursday August 23, 2012
Paige and Justin will be here

Spaghetti with meat sauce
Garlic Bread

Friday August 24, 2012
Paige and Justin will be here


Grilled Chicken
Baked potatoes
veggies

Saturday August  25, 2012


With some left over grilled chicken we will have some
yummy Sizzlin' Salad
If you haven't tried these yet, you must.
They are delish




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!