Saturday, June 30, 2012

This weeks Menu Plan June 30-July 6

We are Back! And since school is out we are going to have Theme nights for our menus

Saturday
MEXICAN NIGHT
Soft Tacos
Re-fried Beans
Nachos

Sunday
BURGER KING NIGHT
Chicken sandwiches on sale for $1.04 each

Monday
SOUP/SANDWICH NIGHT
BTL'S
Fresh tomatoes from the garden

Tuesday
CROCK POT NIGHT

Wednesday
KIDS PICK NIGHT
Happy Fourth of July

Chili Dogs
Harley's pick

Thursday
GRILL NIGHT
Steaks
Baked potatoes
Corn on the cob

Friday
SALAD NIGHT
Chef salad

2 comments:

  1. I was going through old comments from my former blog(s) and saw your name. Thought I'd stop by and say "hey". Last time we visited, your brother was in/out of surgery, I think.

    From the sidebar - everyone's growing up!

    I'm not on blogger but WordPress these days.

    Hope you are doing well!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Jenn. I have missed you.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!