Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sun is shining and it is a beautiful summer day. I love how the puffy white clouds just make the sky look even bluer. There is nothing more beautiful than a summer sky.

I am thinking...why does the things inside the house still need to be done when there is so much to do outside.

I am thankful...that the hubbs is continuing to do OKAY. Not great, just okay. Slower, yes. But okay!

In the kitchen...there has not been much going on. I have this thing that when one member of the family is gone, I can't meal plan. I can't cook. We just grab and run. Darian is in Colorado at Boy Scout Camp.

I am wearing...cut off jeans and a tee shirt.

I am creating...this blog entry at the moment. And today is one of those take each moment as it comes kind of day.

I am going...to do my best to do the laundry today.

I am wondering...why there are days when this is all so hard.

I am reading...a book on my Nook Color and I am too lazy to go see what the title is.

I am hoping...that I can continue to hope. Without hope what do I have.

I am looking forward to...tomorrow. One day at a time.

I am learning something new every day. And when that stops happening then I think it's over.

Around the house...there is dusting and sweeping and carpets to shampoo. Organizing and sorting and putting things away. Washing and shining and fluffing and......................oh heck, let's go outside.

I am pondering...what it is that I should be pondering.....

A favorite quote for today...PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND DEAL WITH IT!







One of my favorite things...Is to read crafting blogs on the internet. I am not really a crafter but I like to see what others do.

A few plans for the rest of the week: more of the same.

A peek into my day...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!