Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Your Mother Is Always With You... 
Your mother is always with you... 
She's the whisper of the leaves
as you walk down the street. 
She's the smell of bleach
in your freshly laundered socks. 
She's the cool hand on your brow
when you're not well. 
Your mother lives inside your laughter.
She's crystallized in every tear drop. 
She's the place you came from,
your first home...
She's the map you follow
with every step that you take. 
She's your first love
and your first heart break...
and nothing on earth can separate you. 
Not time, Not space...
Not even death...
will ever separate you
from your mother... 
You carry her inside of you... 
Author Unknown 

I miss you mom! Each and Every Day.
I know you now look down from above.
And you can be proud.
You did a good job.
You did the best you could.
And we are all okay!
Pauline Rule Riney Thompson

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem. Hope all the Mom`s have a wonderful Mother`s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and Happy Mothers day!
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem is so beautiful! It made me cry. The words are so true - I'm never separated from my Mom as I think of her as I look around me at every day things. I miss her too and with each passing year, I see her more & more whenever I look at myself in the mirror. I also see her in my daughter's face. I was truly blessed with an amazing Mom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. I know what you mean about your mom. Mine has been gone for a few years now and I really miss her.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!