Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 6-May 12 Menu Plan


Our Meal Plan

Sunday
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Peas
Chocolate Cake

Monday
Ham/Turkey Sandwiches
Chips

Tuesday
Cottage cheese and tomatoes

Wednesday
We call this night Grab and Go night
Everyone grabs what they want to eat
and then off to church they go!

Thursday
(Paige and Justin are here)
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread

Friday
Hamburger Helper
(I can't help it....my family loves them)

Saturday
Hamburgers
Potato salad
Baked Beans






                                                                     

4 comments:

  1. That sounds yummy. I can't wait til I get time to do my menu plans again to put on here. SOon I am sure I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday looks like a picnic cookout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday's menu looks like cookout, pool going up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your meal plan, that reminds me I need to make one soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!