Monday, February 20, 2012

Today's Favorite Quote


That is so true! There are so many people in my life who matter. I wonder if they all know who they are? And there a, unfortunately, quite a few people in my life who don't really matter. And I am positive they don't really know who they are. But there really are some people that aren't going to be a part of my future because as of today I have decided that it is time to
DE-
CLUTTER
And to all the people who are with me today and going into the future with me..
I LOVE YOU EACH AND EVERYONE

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I like this quote. Sometimes it's more difficult to let go when when the person is very close to home. I try to give it all up to God but it's not easy. Sometimes life doesn't make sense but it's those times especially when I put all my faith and trust in God. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great quote and it's so very true!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!