Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Daybook

FOR TODAY February 11, 2012




Outside my window...the sun is shining but it is bitter cold. Only 9* this morning with a wind chill of -14*. The kind of wind that slices right through you when you are outside. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!



I am thinking...about the kids today as they are out pursuing their out of school interests. Harley is at an Honor Band day and Darian at his first Junior Varsity Wrestling tournament. Grandma stayed home with a 'not feeling so well Papa.'



I am thankful...for big brother Chuck who has taken an interest in Darian and is with him at the tournament.



In the kitchen...I made monkey bread this week. The kids love monkey bread. I even did a garlic monkey bread on Monday to go with our baked spaghetti.



I am wearing...my bright yellow-orange pj pants and a grey tee shirt.



I am creating...learning to do fabric flowers. Fun



I am going...to load the dishwasher when I can tear myself away from the computer.



I am wondering...what I did all the time before I owned a computer. I have had my computer for a little over 10 years now and I can't remember life before it. Of course I worked full time night shift back then.



I am reading...a book on my NookColor. Have I mentioned how much I love my NookColor?



I am hoping...we soon start to warm up around here. I am ready for spring.



I am looking forward to...this next week. It won't be as busy. Wait, I think we have something scheduled everyday. Okay. I take that back. We are busy.



I am learning how to make fabric flowers and it is FUN



Around the house...I really need to do some cleaning and washing bedding but here I sit. In front of the computer.



I am pondering...What to make for dinner this evening. Harley won't be home. But Darian will be starving after a day of wrestling.



A favorite quote for today...



One of my favorite things...is sleeping in. And I don't get to do much of that anymore. Only when youngest son is here. He is so good at saying, "go back to bed, mom, I have things covered."



A few plans for the rest of the week: Looks like 4-H and Scouts on Monday, Justin and Paige will be here on Monday and Tuesday, church on Wednesday, an appointment with the tax man on Wednesday, Harley goes back to the doctor on Wednesday, Darian has away wrestling on Thursday, my cousin and his family are coming on Friday to stay the weekend and Darian goes to Camp Alaska for a Boy Scout weekend......now there I said we were busy.



A peek into my day...

Come and join us  Just click on the picture



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!