Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Photo A Day



I have decided to help me with more regular blogging about our lives I will join up this month with Fat Mum Slim for the March Photo Challenges. Here you you will find the list of prompts and then just follow her instructions. And don't forget to link up at her site so that we can all follow along. I am a relative new photographer so hopefully this challenge will help me out....Get ready, smile, click












Here's how to play:



♥ Starting on March 1st take a photo each day with inspiration from the prompt. For example prompt 1 is 'up', so take a photo looking up. Or of the word 'up'. Or something that lifts your mood 'up'. It it totally up to you how you want to interpret it.



♥ Once you've taken your photo you can share it on Instagram, Facebook {on your own profile or business page}, Twitter, Flickr, your blog, Pinterest, Tumblr or even just keep them in a folder on your desktop. If you're sharing on Twitter or Instagram add the hashtag #Marchphotoaday so others can find your photos too.





Note: For day 20 you'll see that it says 'before / after'. Again, you can interpret this however you like. I thought it would be cool for people to use an app like picframe to show two photos in one. It could be a meal before eating and the plate after. It could be anything! If you don't have any iPhone or don't want to buy an app - just use your imagination and either take two photos or work it into just one
Head on over here to link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!