Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!








Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One



Cheers to all of us thieves!



1. Song that always makes you sad?
The song that always makes me sad is Snowbird by Anne Murray. It just takes me back to a sad time in my life.



2. Last thing you bought?
Well that is easy....I just came home from the grocery store. I bought spaghetti, garlic bread, Pepsi, milk and fruit snacks.



3. Last person you argued with?
Same one that I always argue with. My 11 year old grand daughter, Harley. About the same thing that we always argue about....practicing her drums.



4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Nope. But when I was a kid my mom always mixed butter into the peanut butter....and syrup too. Yummy



5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
I never had a stuffed animal as a kid. When I got together with my present husband he couldn't believe that I had never had a stuffed animal so our first Christmas together he bought me a huge white teddy bear and I named him Fred.



6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
Never



7. Favorite day of the week?
Every day is the same anymore so I don't have a favorite day any longer.



8. Favorite sundae topping?
Hot fudge



9. Did you take piano lessons?
No and I am trying very hard not to fall off my chair laughing right now.



10. Most frequent song played?
All of the songs (453) on my Ipod get played equally over and over



11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Big Bang Theory.....it is a hoot!



12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Neither....I don't have an athletic bone in my body



13. Date someone older or younger?
My husband is 18 years older than me right now! So if I ever date again, it will be with someone younger.



14. One place you could travel right now?
The Grocery Store is as far as I can go  now.



15. Do you use umbrellas?
Sometimes but only if it is raining :)



16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Heck no....I don't know all the words to my own national anthem



17. Favorite cheese?
I like all cheese.



18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
What????



19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
I am so past this. I do love my little blonde grandkids though



20. Best job you ever had?
Best job I ever had was the early years of my nursing career. When I was still new and eager. Before I became so jaded with the system.

Click on the picture and go participate


5 comments:

  1. Awww your husband is so sweet to get you that teddy bear!

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone went to the grocery store this week because that seems to be the common answer to #2 lol.

    Have a great weekend, cheers!

    The Vintage Recipe Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula,

    Thank you for commenting on my blog, you know my late mother in law was once a nurse, and I really wanted to be a nurse too, but too late for me :). See you again. Happy Sunday!

    Everyday Fish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peanut butter and syrup sandwiches! It's been so long since I had one, I might have to make myself one today! :)

    And that was so sweet of your husband!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!