Saturday, January 21, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry






Create your own daybook using the prompts below making sure in your entry you include a link back to her blog using this link.








FOR TODAY January 21, 2012


Outside my window...
Outside my window it is dark. Getting close to 9:00 p.m. Today was very cold. I think I heard that the high was 27* We were out earlier today and with the wind blowing it went straight to the bones. And tonight my hands hurt



I am thinking...
Right now I am thinking that I need to quit sneezing. I have just sneezed five times in a row. I never just sneeze once. I wonder often about that.



I am thankful...
I am thankful that things continue to go well with my husband. I think I can see very small improvements everyday. I am sure the memory will always be a problem, but at least physically he is getting stronger.



In the kitchen...
Today nothing happened in the kitchen! We had McDonald's for supper. It was a treat to the kids since we seldom eat out anymore. And those hamburgers were not bad either.



I am wearing...
I am wearing blue jeans and tee shirt. What I wear most of the time now days.



I am creating...
I am trying to come up with a heart banner for the mantel for Valentines Day. The one I started I am not happy with. So I have been surfing the net to see what is out there. I made such a cute one a couple of years ago and now I cannot find where I put the pattern......who has a memory problem, you ask?



I am going...
When I am finished with this entry, I am going to load and start the dishwasher and then put a load of clothes into the washing machine. Need to see about clothes for church tomorrow and an hour or so of TV before we call it a night.



I am wondering...
I am wondering where this crafting phase is coming from. I have been so into wanting to make things. My mom was very crafty. I haven't really been so much.



I am reading...
I am reading a book on my Nook Color called Bubba and the Dead Woman. Will let you know how that turns out. Kind of different.



I am hoping...
I am hoping for some warmer weather. I don't like how the cold makes my hands feel.



I am looking forward to...
I am looking forward to March. February carries some financial burdens and then things should look up in March. I hate it when I wish my life away like that.



I am learning
I am learning to let some of my worries go. I try to give them to the Lord but I keep taking them back. I don't know why I do that. It is so much better when I just pray about it and let God take care of it. But I just can't leave it alone.



Around the house...
Ah around the house....many things that I want to get done. No motivation.



I am pondering...
I am pondering how do people live this way. We need to develop a different style. We need to have a plan. We need a goal. We need direction.



A favorite quote for today...




One of my favorite things...
One of my favorite things right now is Pinterest. Oh my I waste a lot of time there. But there is just so much to see. And so much to learn. And so much to ponder. And so much to make. Excuse me, did I say that I like Pinterest.



A few plans for the rest of the week:
Ah the rest of the week....church tomorrow, clean some on Monday, Tuesday Justin and Paige will be here and Darian has a wrestling match, Wednesday get the kids to church, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Piper and Willow will be here. Hope I survive all this!



A peek into my day...

I made that headband this week. Aren't you impressed? I used an old tee shirt. I was fun. I shall make some more. After all I have 7 grand daughters. And Harley loves hers. Isn't she the prettiest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!