Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called BlueLifeMemories. It's long so we will do it in two parts. She states she stole it from a friend, but did not say which friend. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!






Sunday Stealing: The Blue Memory Meme, Part One



Cheers to all of us thieves!



1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?

I would say that it is time for everyone in the world to quit expecting the American government to take care of them and start to take care of yourselves.
Women: quit having babies if you can't afford them. Men: take care of the babies you are bringing into this world...




2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

I would love to meet Donald Trump...don't ask me why! But I do want to see what is up with that hair.



3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

I hate to fly....so I am going to give that ticket to my brother Chuck so he can fly to Florida to see his grand daughter for Christmas...and I'll take care of the dogs!



4) What do you think about most?

Right now what I am thinking about most is how I am going to continue to support this family just on my husbands retirement and social security.



5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?

I think I will pass....just not interested at this point in my life. Sorry



6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

I would start my erasing my father's death when I was 8 years old. And I would take away the alcoholism that caused it. Then I would erase the results of the stroke that my husband has in September.



7) What's your strangest talent?

I can suck my upper lip all the way up to my nose. Came in handy when I was changing diapers.



8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

Have you ever smoked marijuana?



9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?

Hey Hey Paula!



10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?

Just before supper tonight......to the tune of Jingle Bells!



11) Do you have any strange phobias?

I don't know if they are strange but I am terrified of mice and scared to death of flying.



12) What's your religion?

I am a Christian.....member of the First Church of Nazarene



13) What is your current desktop picture?

A picture of 4 of my 9 grandchildren....



14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

Picking up stuff and putting it away.



15) What's the last song you listened to?

Jingle Bells.....



16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?

Don't really have one.



17) What was the last lie you told?

Hmmmm don't think I want to answer this now! :)



18) Do you believe in karma?

I shouldn't....but I do!



19) What is a saying you say a lot?

Whoever said life is fair?



20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?

My greatest weakness is that I am very impatient. And my greatest strength is my caring about others.



21) Who is your celebrity crush?

David Caruso



22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.

Attack!



23) How do you vent your anger?

Bitching.



24) Do you have a collection of anything?

I do have a collection of dolls but I don't collect them any longer.



25) What is your favorite word?

SH**



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your answer to number 1! And not only does everyone need to quit relying on the American government to take care of them, but the American government needs to come to the realization that "spending our way out of debt" will NEVER work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have, please Visit & Follow US...

    http://mymemorabillia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with your answer to the first question! :) Your answers to #2 and #7 made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!