Today we ripped off a blogger named Tom Baker from the blog Morning Erection. (Tom points out that you shouldn't read much into his blogs name. It's a great blog.) This is an original meme and it's very first time posted. Tom asked us to rip it off and of course we are grateful! Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Community Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts?
They all come from my head....and sometimes they are hard to come up with. That is why sometimes I go forever without blogging.
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why?
Now that is a hard one.....I would like to switch with ??????? I just cannot think of one. Wait! Wait! I know! I want to switch with Kasey She has a writing style that I wish was mine. Sometimes she is so funny!
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why?
It's my Party and I'll Cry if I want to! Because sometimes I feel like that is what I do at my blog....whine and cry
4. What is your writing process for a post?
Mostly just moving my fingers across the keys when an idea falls into my head.
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot - what would it be?
I am just a beach bum and I love starfish!
6. Do you feel you express your "true self" on your blog?
I do now. I didn't used to. But sometimes I hold back a little.
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve?
People who don't know me judging me.
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why?
Hmmmmm...maybe, hell I don't know.
9. You're having a bad day, you're upset, you're angry, or you're sad - what is your go-to comfort?
A tub of sour cream and a big bag of chips with a can of Bud!
10. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
"If there's ever a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you should remember
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.""
11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival?
I would be played by Rosanne Barr....my leading man would be Paul Newman, my best friend would be Lucille Ball and my rival would be Angelina Jolie Ha! Ha! Now that would be a scream
12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
I am so impatient and bitchy at times and those are things I would change
14. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer.....I love being outside and I love the heat!
15. You've been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth?
I don't believe in vampires....so I would just keep sleeping
16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends?
17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like?
Like all the rest of them
18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later?
I am sorry to say that I have. And I also bit** at others that I see do that!
19. What is your favorite word and explain why?
Shit is my favorite word. It just has the perfect ring to it. And it can have so many different uses.
20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you'd like to do different on your blog in the year 2012?
I would like to continue in the same vein...just be more consistent.