Sunday, December 4, 2011

A-Z Meme

Because I love memes!




A. Age: 60

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: putting clothes away after I have folded them

D. Dogs: none

E. Essential start to your day: coffee with french vanilla cream

F. Favorite color: purple

G. Gold or Silver: silver

H. Height: 5'10"

I. Instruments you play: none

J. Job title: I am a RN but currently I work at home caring for my husband who recently had a stroke. And we have an 11 and 13 year old grand kids with us

K. Kids: 2 that are biological and one that we 'adopted'

L. Live: Kansas

M. Mother’s name: Pauline (may be rest in peace)

N. Nicknames: Pokey (can you believe that?)

O. Overnight hospital stays: childbirth times 3 and a broken leg in 2004

P. Pet peeves: when I am at someones house and they are on the phone or on the computer and act like I am not even there.

Q. Quote from a movie: Dirty Harry "Go on out and get some air, fatso"

R. Right or left handed: right


S. Siblings: 3 brothers and one sister
U. Underwear: granny panties
V. Vegetable you hate: none that I can think of
W. What makes you run late: My husband...he is SLOW
X. X-Rays you’ve had: right leg many, many times
Y. Yummy food that you make: Shepard's pie
Z. Zoo animal: tigers


I found this meme at The Geeky Shopoholic


If you decide to do this meme, let me know in the comments, so I can visit your blog to read your answers.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you "stole" my meme! And I enjoyed reading your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!