Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Nope....and I have never heard that this worked. In fact, I have never heard of anyone doing it!

2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
My current husband is 18 years older than me right this very minute!

3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yep, just before I was 16 my brother flipped the car we were riding in on a country road!

4. Were you popular in high school?
Nope and I am still not!

5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes a couple....and they were both disasters

6. Are looks important?
Not now! When I was younger I thought they were...but not anymore.

7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yes.....my best friend Roseanne.

8. By what age would you like to be married?
I am already married


9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
Probably

10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Once!

11. Are you a good tipper?
Usually the normal 15% and that is enough. In fact I really don't like the whole idea of tipping

12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
$30.00   and I think that is outrageous

13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yes, my 8th grade Civics teacher

14. Have you ever peed in public?
I am not sure what this means...but I probably have

15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
MY WAY..... Elvis Presley

16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Of course...they wouldn't care...they are both dead

17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Lobster, baked potato sour cream salad and lots of WINE

18. Beatles or Stones?
Beatles

19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Judy

20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
All of it but I am a wine girl

21. Do you have any phobias?
MICE

22. What are your plans for the future?
Just to make it through today

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!